Saturday, November 13, 2010

9 weeks today!

CAN I FEEL BETTER NOW??

well as you can see my belly has for sure grown! I'm 9 weeks today and my jeans feel tight around my waist, im busting out on top and I'm still running to the bathroom a hundred times lol!. I must just be one of the "not so lucky one's" I was so sick while I was pregnant with brayden and I am the same way with this little peanut!. I have another dr's appointment the 23rd :) (day before my sister's birthday) to find out how the baby is doing. I am really excited and pray the baby stays healthy and  is growing as normal as can be. I also hope that this pregnancy is a breeze and fly's by with no problems or complications. Sickness is the worst for me right now. I absolutely hate feeling nauseated and exhasted especially with a 3 year old. I went from being so active, going places 24/7 and now I feel like I'm chained to the best most of the mornings and its not the funnest thing in the world. I like to think my baby doesnt like making me sick, but I'm starting to think twice on that one lol (j/k). Eating in the morning is like a hit and run, I eating find something that makes me say "this hits the spot!" or I find something that makes me say "oh boy, not a good idea" . I will have to say that pregnancy is a BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL thing, but its also unexplainable and weird all at the same time.



SOME INFO ON WHAT MY BABY IS GOING THROUGH AT 9 WEEKS

By 9 weeks pregnant your baby is 3cm long and weighs about 3g. The body has begun to straighten and the shape is more defined. Limbs have developed and the embryo tail has almost disappeared. Your baby now looks like a baby and is known as a fetus.
By nine weeks the basic structures of all the major organs are in place. The heart is a four-chambered fully-formed organ that beats around 180 times per minute, which is twice the speed of an adult heart. The brain is four times the size it was at six weeks. The cells are now starting to form that will allow the nerve endings to send messages to the brain.
The mouth, intestines and stomach are developing rapidly but do not function yet. The intestine grows so quickly that it protrudes from the baby’s stomach.
The placenta is now much more formed but still does not perform all the placental functions, of breathing, digestion and excreting, of which it will soon be capable.

No comments:

Post a Comment